Very brief time tax survey: Don’t spend any more than 5 minutes (<6 seconds/answer).
To learn more about the Time Tax Survey click here:
Time Tax Advocacy Program Info
Instructions: Estimate the number of HOURS PER YEAR you spend meeting requirements in each category.
– Estimate: Don’t spend more than 5 minutes on this.
– For events that do not happen annually (like JCAHO), estimate hours/5 years and divide by 5
– Only note things that you yourself spend time on.
– Click little box on upper left to expand entry area per category
– If you don’t do it, leave it blank.
– List a fraction of an hour as a decimal.
– These are alphabetized to help you find specific items. If there is something not on the list, put the time under “Other.”
Data will be posted on the website as they become available.